Saturday, November 25, 2006

Blissful!

It was a nice quiet day here in Bella Gypsy Land. It's been absolutely wonderful! The boys even took a nap AT THE SAME TIME! If you only knew what a rare occurance that is! Talk about blissful. I was going to nap with them so I got all comfy on the couch and started to watch Steel Magnolias. Every gal loves a chick flick. I never did fall asleep but it was so nice to just lay there and "veg" out!

I did break down and do a little bit of shopping today. Just a teensy bit though. I got a lot for my dollars though! I spent just a little over 11 dollars and got SIX kits! I grabbed these two amazing kits by Michelle Underwood at SBB.



Then I couldn't resist grabbing this super fun collection by Tracy Ann, also at SBB!



I can't believe I got so much for so little. I seriously need to get on a scrapping regimen, I have such an enormous stash of horded kits!

So now I'm watching Meet The Santas on Hallmark :)! It's a fun little Christmas movie, I've never actually seen it before which is amazing! I love Christmas movies. I love Christmas in general! So it has been a really cute movie, it's got Steve Gutenberg in it, and the girl who used to play Helen on Wings. I can't remember her name off the top of my head. She's been really cute in this movie, but she has this ginormous hair piece that looks so fake. Oh well, not watching it for the hair *lol*! It's cute when Steve Gutenberg (aka Santa) laughs he literally goes 'ho ho ho ho' :P! It's pretty cool, Hallmark is having a whole marathon of Christmas movies.

Oh, I'm so excited! I can't believe we have to wait until JULY 2007 but the new preview for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is out. It's 51 seconds of tantalizing goodness! See it HERE! it's soooooo good, July is so far away!

Okay now, I promised a picture of our Christmas tree today! This tree was given to me by best friend Kesha and her husband Tim :)! It's my first big fluffy tree, I've always had these cheap little ugly trees. Last year I told Kesha I wanted a tree just like hers and after Christmas she brought me their tree!! Wasn't that so nice of her.

Okay now, this is not a designer fabulous or anything. All of my ornaments are from my childhood. They may not be the most beautiful ornaments but they are certainly the most meaningful. Without further adieu....

Heartfelt HollyDays by Kari Hentzelt.

Here is another layout I did today. I just came across this photo of Gabriel and knew it was perfect for this awesome kit. He is such a little angel!

Super Star by Vickie Stegal and Holly McCaig

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home