Tuesday, November 21, 2006

misery loves company

So glad you could stop by today and wallow with me. I'm throwing myself a little pity party this morning and everyone is invited! Misery loves company, right ;)? Have you ever been to Amy Edward's blog? The owner of SBB? Well now, don't run and look! Amy is one super busy gal and her blog hasn't been updated since September! Anyway, the reason I mention it..... Amy's blog header has a quote on it that reads "No one cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy." I get tickled every time I read that header! Now, if only I could follow the advice!

I have often seen say to/or about single moms, "I don't know how you do it?" Honestly, I don't know how I do either. I guess it's survival. This is by far the hardest thing I've ever done. You can't really understand it unless you have been here, in the trenches doing it by yourself. I certainly wish that no one ever had to find out what it was really like.

Don't get me wrong, it's not all bad. It's hard though. Really, really hard.

Okay, enough of that!

I had planned to reveal my new kit and new store today, but my stuff isn't up yet! SO check back tomorrow! Sorry girls!

Black Friday sales.....
Still trying to decide exactly what to do for Black Friday. A couple of the stores I'm at have special things planned which I will be participating in. The other two stores are leaving it up to us. All I have to say, is make sure you check ALL 4 of my stores, there will be some super deals at all of them ;)!

Now, as for those photos....you'll have to wait LOL! I DID clean yesterday....but things are still not quite as like them. I am not taking pictures till it's all done like I want it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending you a little love!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 at 7:37:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home