Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanksgiving Eve

I hope everyone has had a great week so far. It's been a rough one here. I battle depression pretty hard. I'm currently off all my meds which has made this week even more difficult. I'm supposed to have a psychiatrist appt this afternoon but I'm not sure I can make it to it. People that are supposed to be there for me are flaking out. I understand, their lives are more important to them, than mine. I guess that is the natural way of things. At this point, I'm not even sure I'm going to go to my family Thanksgiving celebration -- I recognize this is all from the depression, but merely recognizing it does not solve anything or make me feel any better. My holidays are a continual disappointment, so why should this one be any different?

Well, onto more pleasant things. My new kit, Boy Meets World is finally up in my new store! I am going to be selling at DigiScrapShak!



Be sure to stop by DSS for a little Black Friday Special on Friday [of course]!

I also have a new kit up at ACOT!



This is Boheme Chic! This, and all my other kits at ACOT will be on sale for 60% off through Monday!! So this great kit is only $2!!!

Also look for awesome 50% off sales on my products at Elemental Scraps and Scrapable!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lena Brandenburg said...

You are still absolutely welcome HERE for Thanksgiving and I'm sorry that they are flaking out on you. Both kits are just gorgeous, sis!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 at 1:29:00 PM EST  
Blogger {Paige} said...

Oh, I'm so sorry that your feeling blue...and it stinks when those you count on let you down! Just remember you have two wonderful little boys that think the world revolves around you!! Let them be your light during this dark time.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 at 5:19:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home