Monday, November 20, 2006

Monday, Monday....

What a weekend :)! I was supposed to leave and go out of town Friday for an early Thanksgiving celebration. Of course, the way my life always goes, one thing after another delayed me to the point, I was too tired to make the two hour drive!

So I was on my way Saturday morning. I had been warned that if I wasn't there by 2 pm, there would be no turkey left *lol*. I was there by 12:30 ;)! It was a big family affair. It was my stepmom's family. They are such a friendly bunch. We had all the fixings and lots of fun.

Tristan had a blast with all the kids, he was just in heaven playing with them all! Gabriel slept most of the day. Shortly after we got there, he fell asleep in the floor and didnt' wake up until practically everyone was gone!

We were the last ones to leave, helping get things cleaned up and put away. It was also nice to nab some of the leftovers!

I'm finishing up a new kit right now to be debuted at my new store! It should be up by tomorrow hopefully, so I'll spill the beans tomorrow :)!!

I've got lots of stuff to do today! Lots of stuff that I have no desire to do. Ugh, what a fun day ahead of me LOL! I have to do laundry today! I have to tidy up the house! In fact, as way to hold myself accountable, I will take a few snapshots of my nice tidy house today and post them tomorrow. That way if they dont' get posted, you will know I didn't follow through!! Make me be accountable girls!

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

I have to do housework today too - blech!

Monday, November 20, 2006 at 12:46:00 PM EST  
Blogger Lena Brandenburg said...

ooh, tidying :(

sounds like you had a blast this weekend...

can't wait to see the new kit :D

Monday, November 20, 2006 at 5:48:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home