Thursday, July 13, 2006

Busy, busy, busy!

Just sitting down here to enjoy my lunch while the boys are having a bit of a nap! The house is so quiet and peaceful, I hear the whisper of the Wonder Pets playing softly in the background while my boys snooze. I'm feasting on a veggie burger and a ice cold glass of Pepsi. Have I ever mentioned how much I love Pepsi! I love it way, way, way to much. Being out of Pepsi constitutes an emergency in this household *lol*!

Well, I'm finally back from a nice long hiatus. Things got overwhelming in my life and I left Lena to run the business by herself. (Thanks sis ;), I love ya!) I'm feeling great now and ready to go! We have two fabulous new kits out now! Calypso and Berry Sweet are available at ACOT right now!. I love these so much and I hope you will too!
















I had such a great fun filled day yesterday. I don't usually get to do anything like this but I went to my very first concert EVER last night!!! My friend, Kesha and I, drop up to Riverbend in Cincinatti. We stopped at IHOP and I had the best chocolate chocolate chip pancakes ever, I'm so sad we don't have any IHOP's near us now! We got to see The Goo Goo Dolls and Counting Crows in concert!. The show was awesome! There was also a really cool band band that opened for them both called Augustana. You should really check them out here: http://www.augustanamusic.com/ they are great! I grabbed their CD while I was there.

Sorry, I can't share pics but I forgot my camera :(! Not that it would have done me any good because ONE, I lost my battery charger *gasp* and TWO I lost the cord that connects the camera to the PC *GASP*! I'm not completely scatterbrained (just mostly) but after spending some time with family I came home and can't find anything. I have ordered a new cord and battery charger becuase I've given up on looking for them. I'm so bummed I didn't get to take pictures :(.

I still haven't got to watch Big Brother All Stars and Rock Star I taped the other night. I'm going to try and catch it today. It's definitely a PJ day here at the Reed household. I just want to curl up with some yummy coffee flavored with Creme Brulee and burn a nice warm candle, watch tv and cuddle with my little guys.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

Man, you gals are busy! I LOVE the color schemes!

:)

Thursday, July 13, 2006 at 1:11:00 PM EDT  
Blogger {Paige} said...

Glad to see that you are back! It looks like the creative juices are flowing....man you gals have been busy. Best of luck with the new kits!!

Thursday, July 13, 2006 at 9:18:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home