Wednesday, June 28, 2006

$4 until the 4th!

I realized today that I might want to run a sale until the 4th of July :). For those of you who don't know what's going on in BellaGypsyLand, Tabatha and I are still here! But Tabatha is taking a much-needed sabbatical right now and I am designing for our company still, nothing has changed except that the designs are my creations. So far I've put out a few kits...Summer Cottage, Flutterby, Bugs, and the 4th of July creation, Independence. I'll post the ad and then bigger pictures of the kits! So I decided to only put the summer-themed kits on sale...if for no other reason than it takes a long time to put 50+ kits manually on sale! So I got to get creative and choose which were summery--hard to do without s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g the imagination! ;)
So here they are!!!

Here's a closer view of them:

Independence

Bugs


Flutterby

So that's all from BellaGypsyLand...hope you like the new kits! Feedback is always appreciated!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

They are beautious!!

And...those butterflies look too real. Did you scan a REAL one?! ;)

Friday, June 30, 2006 at 5:34:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home