Saturday, May 13, 2006

Boring!

I swear, I have the most boring life. I rarely leave the house, pretty much only to the store or the doctors office. I get through my day, trying to entertain my boys and scrap or design. I watch sitcoms in the middle of the afternoon and read when I catch a spare moment.

It's just too difficult to leave the house, by myself. I have one raging ball of energy and one special needs child. If Tristan were more controlled then I could probably manage it but he absolutely isn't.

I just started reading One Door Away From Heaven by Dean Koontz. I'm only a couple chapters in. I was too distracted by Tristan to concentrate. It's really impossible to read while he is awake, I don't know why I bothered trying.

Well, I had better finish up, HBO is playing Robots, which should occupy Tristan for approximately 4 minutes LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home