Sunday, June 11, 2006

18 weeks down...

I can't believe it! I am 18 weeks pregnant today and I am still in shock sometimes over it. I'm absolutely thrilled, of course. Even when things are up and down in life lately, reminding myself that I'm pregnant with my little girl and that I'm graduating college in 68 days....it's just hard to be upset! I haven't been doing the greatest job doing pregnancy related pictures and layouts, but yesterday I felt inspired. The only thing was, no one was around to take the pic for me...so I chose the easy angle...down! I used a new kit from Bella Gypsy Designs called Summer Cottage. Here's the layout:

Journaling reads: I find myself looking down at you, Naomi, in amazement. Right now, you are a bump, yet you can make me cry happy tears.

Here's the kit I scrapped it with:


Right now, I'm just countin the days until I get to meet Naomi Claire! :)

On to other things...Nathan and I have a birthday party to go to this afternoon AND I'm taking him to see Cars this evening...so I guess I better get off my tail and go get ready! =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

Ooh...how precious! Love the new kit!

Monday, June 12, 2006 at 9:23:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home