Friday, June 09, 2006

Still in Shock

...that I am now a member of Laura Apulche's CT! I decided to not even post details of this when I was going through the competition because I'm pretty sensitive about that sort of thing. If I was going to have a rejection, I wanted to have it privately LOL. I was turned down for a few CT's, but Laura's CT was definitely the most exciting application I had put in. I managed to get picked for the top 20 between my layout using her September Sun kit and what was in my galleries.

Then we were given her new kit, Bobby Socks. (Fabu, btw). We had to make a unique AAM layout. Here was mine.


This helped me make it from the Top 20 to the Top 10. I had one more round to go, and the layout had to use the quote "The Sky is the Limit" somewhere in the LO. I chose Laura's new Symphony Kit and made this layout (which I LOVE). It's a picture of my best friend and her dad at her wedding.


So at that point, Laura was supposed to narrow the 10 down to 5. She wasn't able to do it! She couldn't pick any one of the 10 to eliminate, so we all made it onto her CT. You can check out her blog here if you want.

ANYWAY, I'm just super excited to be a member of such a great team. Since I've got so much else going on, I'm not one of those gals who wants to be on a lot of CT's. Just happy to be on this one! :) That's all for now...happy scrapping! :) ~Lena

1 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

Congrats! I saw the announcement on her blog and meant to to say something sooner.

Love the LOs...total coolness!

Saturday, June 10, 2006 at 1:58:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home