Friday, May 12, 2006

5 years later....

Five years ago, at this very moment, I was about to walk down the aisle. I was in my wedding gown, preparing to start my life with my new husband. I would have never imagined that 5 years later, I would be blogging about it, alone with my two boys. It's been a rough day and it's not looking to get any better *sigh*.

Gabriel is down for a nap, and Tristan is, of course, watching Blues Clues. We got a new video today in the mail, from Ebay. Playtime with Periwinkle, I'm slightly annoyed that it took so long to be mailed the auction ended on April 30 and she didn't mail it until May 10 and there is no cover to the tape. Oh well, I'm not the type to complain so I'm sure I'll leave positive feedback. The tape is important, not the cover.

I need to get to the store to buy more Nuby sippy cups. You know the plastic ones with the soft spout. It's the only ones the boys will take. Unfortunately Tristan chews holes in the spout making them useless :(.

I managed to scrap last night :)!
Paula Duncan's Wallpaper Minikit. Fonts are AL Charisma and Century Gothic.

2 Comments:

Blogger {Paige} said...

Sorry it was a rough day!! Hang in there...better days are sure to come! I love this layout!!!!

Saturday, May 13, 2006 at 2:16:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Lena Brandenburg said...

Don't I know it! That first anniversary (I hope!) is the hardest. Paige is right, it has to get better. It HAS to! ~Lena

Saturday, May 13, 2006 at 9:29:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home