Thursday, May 11, 2006

just breathe

Thank God for Blues Clues. No really, Thank God! Some days I don't think I could hold my sanity, without Joe and/or Steve and that precious puppy Blue. Being a single mother is, by far, the most difficult undertaking I have ever ventured. I'm stealing a few peaceful moments, thanks to Blue right at this very moment, thanks Blue ;)!

My day has been terribly mundane. Tristan has tried my patience to it's fullest extent. My little daredevil just loves to leap from our coffee table, a habit I'm trying to break desperately. I lost several hours earlier this afternoon when I became interested in the movie, Spanglish. Odd little flick, can't say that I liked or disliked it. Not your typical Adam Sandler movie, that's for sure.

One of my finer moments, was just a short time ago. I got out veggie burger patties to bake for dinner, layed them on out the baking sheet, turned on the oven and set the timer an extra five minutes to allow for preheating....and walked away. Twenty minutes later I return to the sound of the timer buzzing to discover an empty oven and baking sheet with delightfuly frozen veggie burger patties sitting on the stove. I still can't quite believe I managed to do that.

I think I've finally managed to recover from NSD :P! I'm still in the process of downloading all the goodies I bought. I bought way to much stuff! Three of the kits were charity kits (Bluebell Road from SP, Priceless from Digiscrapdivas and Circle of Friends from ACOT),so I don't feel badly about those ;)! I also won a fabulous $25 gift certificate from Michelle Underwood during an SBB crop! Thank you too SBB and Michelle! I also got stuff from Miss Mint, Gina Miller, Eve Recinella, Amy Tanabe and Dani Mogstad :O! See I told you I bought way to much!

I discovered I have OVER 100 unused kits on my hard drive!! I'm going to try and make myself scrap a page a day to start using some of my gorgeous goodies! They are much too sweet just to take up hard drive space and not meet their beautiful LO potential :D!

I'm also going to try and update this lonely little blog daily, hopefully I'll be able to fulfill that goal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home