Saturday, January 02, 2010

three in a row....


Brace yourselves, 3 days in a row! It might be a record! I'm back with another P365 photo :)!
It's been a quiet day here. We've had snow flurries all day long with no significant accumulation. I snapped this shot of Tristan's wagon amidst the snow flurries this morning. In fact, it's still flurrying now. I'm interested to see if we'll amass any accumulation now that the sun is going down. I'll confess to tweaking the photo a bit but it truly has been kind of a grey, washed out kinda day.

The kids have been playing, got some cleaning done and watched some Charmed. I'm nearly finished with season 4 of Charmed. I put my netflix account on hold for a couple of weeks so I won't pick it back up until then. I've got regular tv to catch up on before the shows start coming back on primetime again.

I scrapped today :)! I was anxious to get back into the challenges at SSD! I started with the TOTM lift of Jaclyn Bernardo.

I cheated a bit and used an Ispired by Jaclyn template made by Darcy Baldwin. I love the way it turned out. I used an older kit called Imagine That by Robin Carlton and Misty Cato.

Well, must go make dinner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home