Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Tuesday? Really?

I hope everyone out there in blogland had a good Labor Day weekend! It's totally thrown me off my game. Yesterday I kept thinking it was Sunday, so of course it feels like Monday to me today LOL! I can't believe it's September already! You can definitely see the beginnings of Fall around here. The slight scattering of leaves, hints of autumn color starting to appear amongst the lush greenery.

This year is flying by! There is Halloween stuff in the stores :o! I should know, I bought Julian two Halloween onesies LOL. They are cuteness! He probably won't fit into the by Halloween anymore but I'm gonna squeeze him in LOL. Don't even ask about costumes, I am at a total loss this year!

Onto my new pages to share! I've been experimenting lately :). Trying to make myself use more than one photo and always journaling on my pages. Actually printing some pages have givem me a new perspective on scrapbooking!

Kit is Mr. Personality by Karah Fredericks
Kit is Mr. Curiousity by Karah Fredericks
Kit is A Fish Story by Traci Reed and Amanda Heimann
Kit is Punk Rock Prince by Heather Roselli

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home