Sunday, August 24, 2008

Success!!

I must say since my last blog post I really did a masterful job of getting our dinner/bath/bedtime routine down better. Things have mostly went off without any hitches every night since then. So....yay me!

Tristan is soooo much more pleasant in the mornings when he has plenty of sleep so it was absolutely necessary to get him on a strict schedule! We fly by the seat of our pants during the summer (and maybe a little on weekends *cringe*) but during the school year we must be more structured.

The boys are doing well in school, as far as I can tell anyway. I haven't heard anything negative from any teachers so far. It is beyond strange to be here most of the day with just Julian.

Julian as been quite a little beast the last couple of days. He's teething really heavily. The other day he arched backwards whilst screaming at the top of his lungs while in my arms and the place where his top two front teeth will be where SO WHITE I thought the teeth had already come through! Poor baby! He's also been a bit constipated and super gassy so he's been quite unpleasant altogether. I think I cured his constipation today with prunes though LOL!

I sent in order to MyPicTales this afternoon and I'm excited. I've been scrapping since October 2005 and NEVER had anything but brag book pages printed so this will be the first time I get to see my pages in a larger format. I decided to print at 8x8 even though the 12x12's were also amazingly affordable too. I have seen my sister's LOs printed in both sizes and I vastly prefered the 8x8's. Everyone seems to rave about their quality/affordability/speed in processing etc so I figured it was worth a shot with the deal they are running now! (Spend $10 on single page prints by 8/31 and they will give you a coupon worth $100 for more single page prints. If you print at 8x8 then that is 200 prints absolutely free! It is SO worth it! I'm still waiting for my coupon but I'm holding in good faith that it will arrive. I can't wait to see my pages printed!

I have a few new layouts to show you now :)!

This uses Fresh Squeezed by Kristin Cronin Barrow new this week at Sweet Shoppe!

Woohoo! Team Edward all the way :)! This uses Apple of My Eye by Julie Billingsley new this week at Sweet Shoppe!
The following two pages use Double Ups 3 by Bree Clarkson at Sweet Shoppe Designs!

I CAN NOT tell you how thrilled I was to find a paci that Julian likes. He is a clingy/fussy high needs litle guy so I need all the comforting help I can get!

Kit is Hello Chickee by Gina Cabrera (Digital Design Essentials)

These were taken of Gabriel on his first day of school! He truly is such a great kid. I'm such a lucky mama!

Kit is Squiggle It by Christy Lyle and Robin Carlton (Sweet Shoppe)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home