Tuesday, July 22, 2008

a couple more LOs and a sick kiddo

Two gorgeous new layouts to share today :)! I just love this photo of Julian. I snapped it a few weeks ago and still get a kick out of it every time I see it. I used Still One of the Gang by Micheline Martin, Shawna Clingerman and Lauren Grier. You can pick it up at Scrapartist and Sweet Shoppe.


Another adorable picture of Julian here too. My sister and I went up to Once Upon A Child to find some sleepers for Julian and this one was too irresistable to pass up! Sooo cute! You can find this darling kit by Karen Lewis at Digital Freebies!
Gabriel is under the weather AGAIN! He just got over an icky cold a few days ago and now he's sick again. This time it's a really nasty sore throat. He tested negative for strep but I don't kow how. Poor kiddo can't catch a break :(. Hopefully he will feel better soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home