Friday, August 29, 2008

TGIF again!

Woohoo, it's Friday and a 3 day weekend to boot! I actually don't have anything planned this weekend. We'll just be chilling at home with the kiddos. Maybe we'll rent a movie this weekend. We *might* fill up the kids pool one last time and grill. Whatever we do should be fun!

I mourned the end of *my* summer but I'm happy to be settling into fall now. Fall is my favorite season by far. I love the cool weather and changing leaves and warm yummy scents. I'm burning a warm apple tart right now and the house feels so cozy!

I do have a couple LOs to share today! This first one is of Gabriel when he was a widdle guy! He's always been such a happy little fella! He was playing in his exersaucer and having a laugh with me. Kit is Retro Boy by Fee Jardine (SSD).

this one is of Julian playing in his jumperoo! Speaking of which he's been playing in it now for about 10 minutes (a record!) and he's having a blast! I'm so excited!! he's being so cute and laughing out loud! it's sooo adorable!
Kit is Chalking the Way by Eva Kipler (SSD).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home