Saturday, August 30, 2008

My PicTales review and LOs galore!!

So YAY! My LOs arrived this morning from MyPicTales (MPT). First I must say they arrived very quickly! I placed my order last Sunday (a non-business day). I was notified that my order would be shipped on Thursday and then they arrived this morning!! Also, when I placed my order I chose First Class Mail (delivery est. 2-5 days) because it was the cheapest ($1.34 for 20 prints). However the order was sent Priority Mail instead! I'm not sure why but I certainly appreciate it very much!


I have to say I'm very pleased with my order all around! The prints look brilliant! They are printed on a nice heavy paper :). There was a teensy bit of cutoff on the journaling of one of my pages but I'm going to count that as user error. I sometimes journal perilously close the edge of my LOs and I shold have probably allowed more bleed for that page *oops*!


K, onto the LOs!

This is my little hoot, Gabriel! Kit is Falling for You by Julie Billingsley (SSD)

Let me tell you, Julian wasn't impressed with the veggies at all LOL! Kit is Happy Dance by Eva Kipler (SSD)

My lil baby love, Julian being a cute! Kit is Hootenanny by Libby Weifenbach and ChereKaye (SSD).

Julian and Gabriel....not enjoying each others company LOL! Bratty Brothers by Kristin Cronin Barrow and Meghan Mullens (SSD)

Tristan, doing what he does...being overly dramatic! Kit is Bratty Brothers by Kristin Cronin Barrow and Meghan Mullens (SSD).

I don't miss this *evil* flute at all! Kit is Sassy Sisters by Kristin Cronin Barrow and Meghan Mullens (SSD).

My shy niece, Naomi. Kit is Sassy Sisters by Kristin Cronin Barrow and Meghan Mullens (SSD).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home