Tuesday, August 19, 2008

time for a change....

As much as I'm not ready for it I had to take down my All Summer Long video. I know it's still technically and officially summer but it's really not for me anymore. As I mentioned last week Gabriel started Kindergarten. This week a very excited Tristan began his second year of preschool. So both kiddos off to school all day and summer really feels done to me. I figured out how to put up my playlist here so...yay :)! I have a few layouts to share with you. These first two use Eco Friendly , a perfect pairs by Kristin Cronin Barrow and Meghan Mullens.



This one use's a 2 Scoops with Julie Billingsley and Eva Kipler. I'm so proud of my little brother, Jeremy :)!!

We are still adjusting to life with school in session again and I'm under the weather so....ugh. TTYL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home