Thursday, August 21, 2008

still under the weather...

phew...

I don't know if it's allergies or a cold or something else entirely but I'm still sick. I'm feeling a little better but still not 100% yet. My sister got really sick yesterday too but her sickness seems different so hopefully whatever she has won't pass through the house. My Gabriel gets so ill when he catches something.

This last week has been SO hectic! It's been crazy having Tristan in school too. It's been so exhausting and I don't feel like I'm doing a good job handling all the changes. We've been getting dinner WAY too late and rushing around to get everyone fed, bathed and in bed. Something has got to give because I can't keep this mania up all year! It just doesn't help that I'm sick during all this.

I've got a couple pages to share but I can't post them yet! They are with new product being released this Saturday at the Sweet Shoppe. Look for some awesome new kits by Julie Billingsley and Kristin Cronin Barrow this weekend!

Well I'm off for now. I've got to see if I can pick up the house a bit before Julian starts demanding my full attention!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home