Thursday, August 28, 2008

over the hump....

Thursday already! My weeks are going by so fast! Can you tell I am still adjusting to the boys being in school all day? Seriously, it's not an easy adjustment!

I've been fairly productive at home! My laundry is caught up which is a major feat for me LOL. I've been scrapping some too. Here are some of my recent creations!

Gabriel is rarely serious so this is a rare shot! Kit is Me-Robot by Robin Carlton.
My grumpy little guy LOL. We always find him in a bad mood and/or asleep at his birthdays! Kit is Alphabet Soup by Melissa Bennett.
!

I did get a bit of good news this morning :)! I received notification that my MyPicTales prints where going to be shipped today! From what I could tell they are shipping from Virginia so they should be here super quick! They were really fast with their processing so I'm impressed :). I can't wait to get my hands on them and see how they look. I'm still getting my big order together using the coupon they e-mailed me. I want to see how the first set printed out so I can see if I need to do anything different to the larger order. I'll be sure to blog about it when they arrive. I'm so excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home