Thursday, July 31, 2008

Endless summer, no more....

Whew, so glad it's finally Friday here in Bella Gypsy Land. It's been a long week. I think mostly because I've been counting the minutes to the release of Breaking Dawn at midnight tonight. Otherwise, I don't mind our looong weeks. I'm severely dreading the start of school next week. I wish summer could go on forever. We've had such a blast this summer!

Here are some recent layouts to give you an idea of how much fun we've been having :)!

Using Melty Pops by Libby Weifenbach (Freebie on Sweet Shoppe blog)
Using He Said, She Said a retired Collab Kit from the Sweet Shoppe Designers

Using A Man Named Brady by Libby Weifenbach (Sweet Shoppe Designs)

Using Marco.... by Libby Weifenbach (Sweet Shoppe Designs)
Using Shebang by Julie Billingsley (Sweet Shoppe Designs)
Using Little C by Melissa Bennett (Sweet Shoppe Designs)
Using Simply Neutrals, Button Stash and Stamp alpha by Micheline Martin (Scrapartist)

3 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

Wow, gorgeous photos and pages! I couldn't find if you say anywhere where the kits are from. I wondered about the swirls and frame in the first LO. They are just amazing. You are a fantastic scrapper/artist!

Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 12:02:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Tabatha said...

Thank you so much for the complements! You really put a big smile on my face this morning!

The kits on all the pages are from Sweet Shoppe Designs. The first page uses a freebie by Libby Weifenbach. I think it may still be available on the SSD blog somewhere :).

I really need to start listing credits on all the pages but sometimes I'm so tired and there are so many to list LOL. Bad Tabatha!

Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 7:47:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Bethany said...

Thanks Tabatha!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog too.

Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 3:20:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home