Sunday, July 20, 2008

good ole summertime

It's been like a million years since I actually made a real blog post here! I figured I'd start things off again in style with a bunch of my recent layouts :)! We've had a lot of fun so far this summer! I am going to be so sad to see school start back next month. It starts back insanely early on August 7th! I'm not going to dwell on that though, I'm just going to keep on enjoying the wonderful summer days we still have ahead of us!

Using Chalking the Way by Eva Kipler (SSD)

Using Just Add Water by Julie Billingsley (SSD)


Using Grass Stains by Shawna Clingerman (SSD)

Using Deep Blue Sea by Dani Mogstad (SSD)

Beep Beep by Karen Lewis (The Digi Chick)
Gotta Getaway by Manda Bean and Kristin CB (SSD)
Outloud by Shawna Clingerman (SSD)
My Prince to the Rescue by Shawna Clingerman and Lauren Grier (SSD) Robo Buggy by Shawna Clingerman and Zoe Pearn
Chilling and Grilling by Penny Springmann and Misty Cato (SSD)
Sweet Baby Boy by Melissa Bennett
Doodle Pop by Micheline Martin and Penny Springmann
Using Beachy Keen by MelissaBennett and Micheline Martin (SSD)
Using Little Buddies by Dani Mogstad and Gina Miller (SSD)
Using Tubby Time by Melissa Bennett (SSD)
Using 2 Straws by Dani Mogstad, Shawna Clingerman and Traci Reed (SSD)
Using Chunky Monkey by Robin Carlton and Manda Bean (SSD)
Using Sweet Surprise by Karen Lewis (The Digi Chick)
Using Summer Pond by Heather Roselli (SSD)
Using Lights, Camera Action by Julie Billingsley (SSD)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home