Friday, November 02, 2007

a loooooooooooong weekend...

Really, really long! The boys don't have preschool on Fridays and then there is no school on Monday and Tuesday for election day! So the kiddos will be home until next Wednesday! I am actually REALLY looking forward to it. Sometimes I am so sad to send them back to school on Monday. I love having them home with me.

Of course, we all know Digital Scrapbook Day is tomorrow!! There will be lots of sales and fun activities going on all over digiland. I'm running sales at both my stores! 50% off at ACOT from now until Monday and 30% off at SBB from now until Monday! Be sure to drop by SBB tomorrow. There will be several forum based challenges and chats from 6pm EST until midnight! They will be giving away a huge, gorgeous kit and lots of prizes throughout the day. The 6pm chat is being hosted by yours truly and Amy :)!

Thanks for all the get well vibes yesterday, I think they really helped. I did move a bit slower yesterday but I managed pretty well :). I'm feeling okay this morning thankfully! I still don't feel quite like myself but I'm not so under the weather that I can't function.

Look for Halloween pics and some snaps of the kids room coming soon! My brother came over and painted their bedroom floor yesterday and it looks great! I thinking it may not even need a second coat. I am actually hoping it doesn't because I'd like to put all the stuff back in their room. My house is too small to have all this stuff in the hallway *lol*!

Don't know when I'll have a chance to blog again but I wish you all a happy DSD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home