Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Feeling fallish...

It's definitely been ages since I've posted here. Life has been pretty chaotic around here and I just haven't had time to do anything computer related at all. I'm happy to say that things have settled quite a bit :)!


I actually released a couple of kits last week! Shocking, I know! Both are currently available at my Scrapbook-Bytes Store.




Drops of Jupiter




Falling

Both kits are available for $5 or you can get the paper or elements seperates for $2.50 each. I love fall. It's by far my favorite season. I love the chill in the air and warm scents and cozy sweaters. It's trying very hard to be fall here. It can't quite make up it's mind though. We had a few cooler days and then we had some really cold nights followed by warm, sunny days. Now we are back to cooler nights and warm days. It's kind of frustrating but that is the way of mother nature, I guess.

If you could say a little prayer for us, I would appreciate it. Gabriel is having surgery on Thursday and I'm nervous. I'm sure everything will be fine but surgery is always nerve wracking!

You may have noticed my little ticker up there. I am indeed pregnant! I'm 16 weeks along now, I'm due February 28! This pregnancy has been very smooth so far and everything is going beautifully!

Hope to check in again soon. I'm going to try to blog at least 2-3 times a week but it may be more often than that. Happy scrapping!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you.

I'm so happy for you.

My prayers are with widdle guy.

And with you.

BTW, your little bean is due the day after my birthday.

Glad to see an update. I worry.

Thursday, September 20, 2007 at 3:18:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home