Monday, April 23, 2007

Recovering from the weekend...

Short post today! We are sick today, all 3 of us! Great way to start out the week, eh? Tristan feel much better but he is still laying around a lot which is very unlike him so he's not quite 100% better yet.
We had a pretty good weekend! The kids, Tim and I spent the weekend with my Aunt and it was very relaxing :). Lots of great family time and fun together. We visited my Dad on Sunday which was also a lot of fun. Tristan finally got a much needed hair cut. He looks cute but I kind of miss his pretty locks!
We've got a pretty big day coming up tomorrow so prayers are much appreciated. I thank God for all the blessings he has bestowed upon us. My faith is unwaivering, I know God is watching over us.
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today! Blessings to you and yours!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that you are happy. Why do you seem so much happier here, than with us? We miss you.
It warms my heart that you have found God. He had been there all along waiting for you to call on him.
*hugs*

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 at 4:11:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home