Wednesday, April 25, 2007

On hiatus...

Hello out there! Just popping in to say I'm going to be taking a bit of a break from blogging and all things digital. I'm sure I won't be gone too long but I just need step back for now. I'm sure I'll be back intermittently to share updates with you. Maybe once a week or so if I feel up to it.

Things aren't perfect, things aren't even ideal. But I am not broken. I can not be broken. The faith I'm standing is stronger than anything in this world. God is with me and my family. Our light is shining bright.

Before I depart, I shall leave a message for someone I know reads this blog daily. I know what you did. I can't begin to understand the motives behind it but that doesn't matter. Just know that I love you, I forgive you and I am praying for you.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea what you are going through..but stopped by and read your blog.
Hope this helps some...

Phillipians 4 verses 8 and 9

Finally brethren,whatsoever things are true,whatsover things are honest,whatsover things are just,whatsoever things are pure,
whatsover things are lovely,whatsover things are of a good report; if there be any virtue,and if there be any praise,think on these things.
Those things,which ye have both learned and seen in me,do:and the God of peace shall be with you.

Don't dwell on the negative.It just makes you go deeper into the hole.Start climbing out of there.:)

Saturday, April 28, 2007 at 10:25:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Jenn :) said...

(((HUGS))) Tabatha!!! I hope everything works itself out...life can really throw some loops at you!! Stay strong, sweetie...keep that chin up ;)

Sunday, April 29, 2007 at 5:42:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Laura said...

Hugs to you! You will be missed, please come back to me soon :)Prayers and thoughts coming your way!!!

Monday, April 30, 2007 at 8:00:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Paula :) said...

I hope that you are doing well and please let me know if there is anything I can do for you!!

Wednesday, May 2, 2007 at 4:18:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home