Thursday, April 19, 2007

Pruning dead branches...

This has been quite a week for me. It's been a bit of a rollercoaster of emotions. I was betrayed and had my trust violated by someone I considered a dear friend. Consequentially I left a message board I have been part of for years. I will always think fondly of the members of this message board and I have established a hopefully ongoing e-mail/IM relationship with some of them.

This came in the midst of terribly difficult situation in my life. After exhausting all avenues I could humanly possible I did the only thing I could do. I have put it in God's hands. My faith is unwaivering. I can move a mountain.

After deep reflection and prayer I broached a subject with someone in my life that had been festering for awhile. In the bible, John speaks of pruning dead branches that bear no fruit. It was time to prune that dead branch. Such a black and cruel heart deserves no place in my life and can only bring pain. I have blocked this person from contacting me and hope that this person never tries again. That book is closed forever. I pray that God delivers peace to this person.

I have some very happy news to share with you soon! I can't spill the beans just yet but I am absolutely elated! A true blessing has entered my life, praise God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home