Friday, April 13, 2007

time flies...

It sure does! This week has been a blur. It's not even that I have been massively busy. I have had plenty to do alright but much of it has continuously been put off again and again. I know I have lamented it several times over but there just isn't enough time in the day for me. I constantly have a to-do list a mile long.
I did get a decent amount of cleaning done this week. I spent on whole day just cleaning practically. The house is a tad lived in at this moment but it's very clean! Before I crawl into bed I'll tidy up! I'm sure you've gathered by now I'm not a neat freak! Quite the opposite actually. Cleaning is way down there on my priority list *lol*! I do enjoy it when things are quite so chaotic though. It brings a nice piece of mind. If only it didn't get messy again so fast. It's truly amazing how destructive a toddler boy can be! It's really just Tristan too, Gabriel and I only contribute to a tiny amount of the mess. It just blows my mind how fast Tristan can make a mess out of a room! He is anxious to help though! When I start picking up he tries to help me and he vaccums along with me with his toy vaccum when I'm doing using the real vaccum. He's a helpful little guy.
We've also been quite under the weather this week. It's hard to explain. I mean we aren't suffering from fevers and vomiting or anything too bad. It's just a sense of general unwellness. Is that a word? It is now! It's made it a quite exhausting week in that sense.
I feel like I have gotten so behind. I really need to make one of those big schedules on a poster board, you know, like SuperNanny does? It seems like I can only do focus on one thing. If I focus on designing then the house becomes a disaster area. If focus on cleaning I don't get any designing done. I know there has to be a balance. I need a clone *lol*!
I've been watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer a lot this past week. I find I do that a lot when I clean. I'm not sure why but I find it helpful and it focuses me more than listening to music. I finished up the final season on dvd and promptly started back over! I know I don't have to watch them in order. The first two seasons are actually my least fave of all of them but I just like to watch them in order!
Before I depart I shall leave you with a new LO. I finally decided to try a digi-dare! I knew when I saw the prompt I had to scrap about being pregnant. I LOVE being pregnant! I really would be pregnant all the time if I could, I think *lol*!
Read the full credits HERE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home