Monday, April 16, 2007

Monday, Monday...

The weekend goes by too fast doesn't it? It was a quiet weekend here in Bella Gypsy Land! I just have one question for all you bloggers out there? Does the cleaning ever end? I don't think it does! If I let the cleaning slide for one day the house becomes a disaster area! Needless to say I spent a good deal of my Sunday afternoon trying to recover from the hysteria!

Tim spent a good deal of time with us this weekend. It's so nice to have him around. He is such a wonderful guy. The boys love him and he is so good. I feel so much better when he is around!

I've been struggling with some major depression this weekend. I hate living with depression. It seems like there are people out there who live to make things worse. I'm doing the best I can. It feels hard to breathe sometimes. At one of my lowest moments today when I was wondering what I was going to do....it just came to me. Through all of this I haven't really asked God for help. I'm not a deeply religious or spiritual person. I began to pray and the pain started to lift off my heart. It was a powerful moment for me. I am deeply thankful to God for easing my pain at that moment. I am filled with a renewed sense of hope that things will be okay. I need to lean on God and put my faith in him. I want my children to know the wondrous love of our Almighty Father in Heaven.

I finally got a new element pack in my store at Scrapbook-Bytes! I am totally in love with it and can't wait to get some of these pretties on my upcoming LOs! I am totally into funky, cool ribbons lately and have really been wanting some like these! Grab'em for $3!
So I also decided to participate in the Team GMD blog challenge! I have struggled for page inspiration lately. I mean I love my pages but sometimes I just need a bit of a push, ya know? I just love the way this came out. I can't believe my baby Tristan was ever so little! When I was finishing the page he came and crawled up into my lap and started pointing at the photo saying "bebe"! It was precious! I told him that was him as a baby and he said "bebe Ti-tah" which is what he calls himself *lol*!
Read full credits HERE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home