Thursday, February 01, 2007

Good Morning Bloggers!

I am not up early! I'm not! I am soooooo not a morning person at all. I'm up late *lol*. That is right I've never actually been to bed. Unfortunately that seems to be the way my schedule is going lately. It's made for an interesting week that is for sure. I am sooo tired right now. I would love nothing more than to crawl in bed and go to sleep.
However it is not to be. I have an appointment with Early Intervention for Tristan this morning. I have already put them off once. Luckily they come here! In between my scrapping and designing I've actually been cleaning. Don't want to scare her away!
Anyway, I had to make a pot of coffee to motivate myself to stay awake. This should be interesting. I also need to get out to the store but I think I'm going to do that later this evening. Gabriel isn't going to school today! He has been up all night. I'm not sure what was wrong with him but he wasn't happy at all. Much of my night has been spent trying to figure out what I could do to make him happy and to go to sleep. My efforts were fruitless. He is now blissfully asleep. There is no way I'm dragging him out of his crib so he can go to school exhausted and grumpy.
February is here! I have been slacking in the desktop scraps department the last few months. I have been too apathetic to actually scrap a desktop for myself so I have entertained various The Lost Boys, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and The Lords of Dogtown wallpapers. I finally got my acto together and scrapped myself a pretty little desktop for February. I used Dani Mogstad's Heartbreaker kit and Misty Cato's Chipboard Calenders. I just love that photo of the boys. It is so typical of how they interact with each other!
Here is another Lo I did of Tristan! I used Traci Reed's new Punk Love kit available exclusively at ACOT!

Read the Credits HERE

This is another cute little LO of Tristan enjoying his first cupcake!! I am so amazed at this LO! It got like 19 comments and I DID NOT put it in the praise game. That NEVER happens to me! Read the credits HERE

Finally this a LO of me and Naomi, my niece!
Read the credits HERE
I'm still hard at work on the Everyday Celebrations collection. I'm sorry I don't have peak for you today. I will try and remember to get one ready for tomorrow!
And one final reminder! This is the last day you can get my Clipped Flowers at 20% off. You can find them at Elemental Scraps and ACOT.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that cupcake LO is way to cute. Bookmarking your blog for later lifting :)

Thursday, February 1, 2007 at 8:09:00 AM EST  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Oh, I love the layout that has the diagonal photos! I always love them when I see them and need to scraplift!

Thursday, February 1, 2007 at 8:24:00 AM EST  
Blogger Lauren Grier said...

you're the cupcake kids mom! lol... well I already said our monkeys would be great friends with their messes haha. BUT you totally sound like me, staying up all night and saying good morning to the world all groggy and silly. Hope your visit with EI goes well today!

Thursday, February 1, 2007 at 9:51:00 AM EST  
Blogger Juzahlyn said...

love the new layouts Tabatha they are gorgeous as always

Thursday, February 1, 2007 at 4:57:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoping that you say awake today. Your layouts are just beautiful, I love the desktop one....off to buy misty's chipboard months.

Friday, February 2, 2007 at 12:47:00 AM EST  
Blogger Jenn :) said...

Hey sweetie! :D GREAT desktops ;) Oooo...I love Buffy!! I SO miss that show :( I hope you're able to get some good rest soon!! (((HUGS))) :)

Saturday, February 3, 2007 at 2:24:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home