Wednesday, January 31, 2007

it's a big one!

This is a jam packed post! Thanks so much to everyone that commented thanking me for the Boys Are Cool paper pack! It is still available if you are looking for it. Just scroll down one post :)! I hope everyone enjoys the papers and gets a cute layout or two out of them!
Things have been quiet here! It's also been unbelievably COLD! I can't believe just how cold it has been. I haven't left the house at all. I love cold weather but this is a little too cold for me even *lol*! I've got some stuff I have to do tomorrow so my stay at home spree will soon be over!
I have made good use of this time :)! I'm sad to say I haven't cleaned a thing and boy does my house show it! My house's loss is your gain though! I've been designing like a mad woman! I've got some neat little goodies that I hope you'll like. I love them, they are such versatile elements! Don't you just love the way lose little flowers look clipped onto stuff? You can clip them onto photos, papers, alphas, ribbons or basically ANYTHING! They add a fun little bit of whimsy to your layout and they are perfect for that oh-so-hot freestyle trend going on out there in digiland! I made two seperate packs!
Here is the dark pack! You can find it at Elemental Scraps and A Cherry On Top!
These are regularly priced at the bargain of just $2! However you can catch them at 20% off until February 1st. That's just $1.60!

Here is the second pack of clipped flowers, the light colored flowers! Available at Elemental Scraps and A Cherry On Top! Also available at 20% Off until February 1st! Just $1.60!

If you can't get enough of these flowers, you can grab both packs at a little discount! Available at Elemental Scraps and A Cherry on Top! Regularly priced at $3.50, you can get it at 20% off for just $2.80 until February 1!
I hope you take advantage of the introductory sale, I just love these hawt clipped flowers!
I have been hard at work on my new collection, Everyday Celebrations! I have the first kit completed and I'm working on the second one now! If you stop by the blog tomorrow I might give you a little sneak peak of what is headed your way!
Aside from designing, I have done some scrapping too! I did the following page about my son, Tristan. He is such a tough little guy, it's amazing!

Read the credits HERE


This page is taken from lyrics of song Yellow by Coldplay. I have always thought of my sweet Gabriel, every time I hear this song!

Read the credits HERE!

That's it for now folks! Thanks for stopping by :)!

4 Comments:

Blogger Nightwolf said...

Those clipped flowers are way cool!

Gorgeous layouts

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 at 5:19:00 AM EST  
Blogger ymA said...

I love your Rough & tumble LO!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 at 7:08:00 AM EST  
Blogger Andrea Cox said...

I love your clipped flowers, how adorable! I'm adding them to my wish list for pay day :) Great layouts you've done here, love the one that you used Traci's kit on!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 at 11:31:00 AM EST  
Blogger Amanda said...

The clipped flowers are adorable! Love them! And your layouts are wonderful! Such a cutie!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 at 1:29:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home