Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Rain, rain go away!

It's rainy dark and overcast in Bella Gypsy Land today! It's amazing how much weather can affect your mood!

You know what happens when you are not used to having a cat? Said cat jumps off the refrigerator when you are standing at the counter and scares the bejeezus out of you! I thought for sure some monster had me *lol*!

You know what happens when your two year old gets really quiet? Said two year old is probably writing ALL OVER the aforementioned refrigerator! At least it was in pencil!


I finally started working on a Christmas kit yesterday! I know I'm so behind with it! It's coming along very well, hopefully it will be up at one of my sites today or tomorrow.

Speaking of sites, I just added a new one!!! I'm not spilling which one yet though, so stay tuned ;)!

My second eBay box FINALLY arrived today. I was just about to e-mail the seller. I had opted for it to come via UPS because it was a dollar cheaper. I was getting really worried but it arrived safe and sound this morning. It's such a relief to have all the boys clothes taken care of for these cooler months! I don't actually *need* that many clothes because we mostly stay at home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home