Thursday, November 16, 2006

kids are impatient

I mean REALLY impatient! If Tristan wants something from me and I don't respond ::IMMEDIATELY::, I mean INSTANTLY, a tantrum ensues. O M G! It's days like this I want to hide under a rock! Being a single mom is SO HARD. It's so hard to have no help, no one to be the extra set of hands. No one to help share in the household duties or child rearing duties. Have you hugged a single mom today? If not, you should!!

So I'm ready to spill one little secret! Are you ready for it! I am going to be a designer at Scrapable! I'm so excited, it's such a rocking store. I'm so proud to be designing amongst such HAWT mamas!

I'm not revealing all my secrets yet though! Stay tuned for one more thrilling announcement!!

I finally managed to complete a Christmas kit! I can't wait to actually scrap with it myself!

It's 20% for two days only at A Cherry On Top!! $4.00 is an amazing value for this jam packed kit!

Don't forget to take advantage of my coupon just for blog reader! Get 3.00 off Bella Gypsy products at ACOT with this coupon:

blogbuddies

Coupon good one per customer, expires November 21!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lena Brandenburg said...

Wow, Scrapable looks like a very cool site! Your new kit is DAHHHLING. :D

Friday, November 17, 2006 at 2:10:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home