Sunday, November 12, 2006

Introducing

Dark Garden Paper Pack by Jennifer Howland. Ribbon by Amy Martin. Felt Flower by Gina Miller.

Thank you to everyone who suggested a name for Miss Willow Clementine! Special thanks to Kimberkatt and Angie for suggesting the winning names!

If you suggested a name and didn't recieve an e-mail from me, please let me know! I have a little something for you!

Also you may have seen I have released another creative team call! It has very specific requirements but if you are interested please e-mail me at tabatha@tabathareed.com :)!


It has been a really quiet weekend here at the Reed household. It's been really dreary weather so we've stayed in. We watched a large portion of THE BEST DAY EEEEEEEVER!! Spongebob marathon *lol*. Love the sponge!
I'm working on a new kit and planning an entire collection.....or two!! I'll be sure to keep you updated on how they are coming along!

Be sure to stop by my chat tomorrow at 9 pm EST at the Elemental Scraps chatroom. I'm going to be giving away my brand new kit, Siren, which has yet to be released! I want to make up for the last few weeks. I have been absent at the chat for one reason or another :(.