Saturday, July 15, 2006

We have Winners!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO: Mandy Fickler and Lesley Reyes!


Well, the Baby's Got Style Contest didn't last very long at all. I was happy to see that I am not the only one who likes baby GAP enough to recognize thier colors. The baby GAP gift boxes and gift bags are ADORABLE!!!! They are brown bags, and the inside of the bags have a pattern that is navy, brown, white, pink, blue and yellow vertical stripes. The handle of the bag is a gross grain ribbon with the same striped pattern. You can see at the GAP website, where the colors come from, though I couldn't find a picture of the actual bag on the site....I do have a bag in my closet but I'm too lazy to go take a picture of it. LOL

It's not just me, though. Tabatha loves baby GAP too. Do you need proof? Here's Tristan.

Isn't he cute? But I'm the biased aunt, of course. We sent our two lucky winners coupons to pick up the new kit for FREE!!!! We also sent 30 percent off coupons to those of you who guessed incorrectly...but there were some good guesses! BUT WAIT!!!! If you are one of our blog readers, you are going to be treated today with a coupon just for that. Go to: http://www.acherryontop.com/digital/type/digital_downloads/company/bella_gypsy_designs/?sr=0 and you can pick up the Baby's Got Style kit for 15% off just by entering in the promotional code, blogreaders ---- It's our gift to you, without the tissue paper and stylish gross grain bow.

That's all the news from BellaGypsyLand, I suppose. Tabatha and I are working today on some new kits, Jubilee and Indian Summer. So keep your eyes peeled for the new kits....and who knows? Maybe a new freebie or a new contest! You just never know! ~Lena and Tab

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home