Friday, July 14, 2006

CT Call and other things!

We can't wait to hear from you!! Email lena@bellagypsydesigns.com AND tabatha@bellagypsydesigns.com by July 18!!
Well I can't really say that anything particularly exciting has happened in the Reed household today! I finally got to watch my taped Big Brother yesterday but still haven't seen Rock Star. Big Brother was awesome yesterday though. GO KAYSAR!! I'm so thrilled that he won. I'm trying to stay away from Big Brother boards this year, they consume me if I start visiting them, I'm trying to watch only the show...let's see how long that lasts LOL! I don't even know who was kicked of Rock Star becuase I missed that show becuase of the concert. I'm trying not to look it up until after I watch the show I taped on Tuesday.
Ugh! Tristan is desperately fighting off a much needed nap and driving me insane. He's sooooo grumpy! I've hardly gotten anything done today! Just picked up the living room a bit and did a load of laundry, which barely the tip of the iceberg on what needs to be done. Dishes...ugh!
I got my cord for my camera today!! I can finally unload the pics off my camera *yay*! Now just waiting for the battery charger, so I can charge her up :)!!
Have I introduced to you Lily yet? She is our Jack Russel Terrier pup. What a handful she is!
Not the best photo of her but she won't sit still a second. She's quite rambunctious!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home