Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sunday night!

So it's 11 pm on a Sunday Night and I'm doing exactly what everyone else is doing. I'm eating corn! Corn on the cob to be exact LOL! I can't help myself, I had a craving. No, I'm not pregnant I'm just weird. If you want pregnant, you should talk to miss bagels with cream cheese and TOMATO :P!

So Sunday has been a nice quiet day here. I scrapped a little, I read a little, I played with my boys a lot! I just finished up She Walks These Hills By Sharyn McGrumb, great book! I love Appalachian fiction :)! I'm starting on Intensity by Dean Koontz, dramatic difference there! I just ordered a bunch of books off of ebay. Seriously, I ordered like 30 books LOL! I love to read and I figured getting a bunch from ebay would be more wallet friendly than Barnes and Nobles.

I went to Kim C's launch party for her new Rad CD! I can't wait to get my fingers on that collection. I love boy kits, if you can't tell LOL :P!

Here is the first page I did today. I have felt really blue about my little angel girl today. I used Jen Wilson's Snow Fairy kit and Katie Pertiet's messy stitching. Fonts are CK Maternal and CK Birthright. My second page today was little more upbeat, it's welcoming Lily, our new puppy :)!! I used Eve Recinella's Sugar Pie for this one! Fonts are 2Peas Hot Chocolate and 2Peas Fiddlesticks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lena Brandenburg said...

Tabby, both layouts are great! ~Lena

Monday, July 17, 2006 at 7:40:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Rona said...

Oh WOW! I just LOVE the layout with your daughter...very dramatic!

Monday, July 17, 2006 at 5:07:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

tabby,
the layout about katriel was simply stunning...

i lost a baby last month. i was only 7 weeks, but i think about it everyday and i have been trying to figure out how to scrap about it...thanks for giving me some inspiration.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 at 5:32:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home