Saturday, July 15, 2006

Happy Day!

It's been a pretty quite day here. I've designed some with Lena (look for some fab new kits soon!) and did a LO, which I'll post shortly. My big wonderful hurrah is that I got accepted as a member of Traci Reed's CT!! Her stuff is so fantastic, I'm so honored to be a part of her team, and I also think it's funny we have the same last name and initials and be both have two boys! I also got a guest spot on another CT, for another Reed too. Actually it's Reid, Lauren Reid :)! I get to be a guest on her CT for the rest of July and August :)! I'm so psyched!

In less fun news, we have two diaper rashes in the house. Boo! Hiss! My poor little guys are so unhappy. I can't wait until Tristan is potty trained, I think it will be soon!

Well, I'm feeling up for a nice sizzling hot bath, so that is where I'm headed! Here is my first LO for Traci's CT with her fabulous new Super Boy kit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home