Friday, November 30, 2007

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

I love this time of year! Christmas is so magical! Tristan is understanding more of the Christmas hoopla this year too which is so much fun!

I hope you didn't think I had vanished forever! Life was just SUPER busy for me. I'm happy to say that thankfully things have slowed down a bit. I'm finally going to have a teensy bit more free time. I've got the itch to design something but I can't quite get anything started that I want to finish *lol*! I've been scrapping whenever I do have a few minutes which has resulted in me working on the same layout for days and days trying to find enough time to actually finish a LO.

I had a really nice visit at my dad's for his birthday and early Thanksgiving celebration. I got to see my sister and her family which was great. Tristan ADORES his cousin Nathan and followed him around all weekend. It was cute. Naomi is cute as a button! She's a tiny little doll!

Thanksgiving here was really nice too. It was just me and the boys and my brother and his girlfriend. We had a really lovely dinner. They helped me get the tree up a few days before that. I love having the tree up, it makes the house feel so cozy and Christmas-y!

I did a bit of Black Friday shopping for the first time in forever. We don't have a huge budget and this year I am only buying for my boys. I so wish I could buy gifts for everyone but it's just not feasible. So I'm just concentrating on giving my boys a nice little Christmas. I would say I'm about 75% done shopping for them. I think I'd like to get them each one more inexpensive toy an outfit and perhaps a pair of jammies. All the gifts have to hide in the trunk of my car until Christmas morning. Tristan gets WAY too excited when he sees even a wrapped present. It's cute but I know I won't be able to keep him away from the presents until Christmas if I tried to put them under the tree now. I think it will make Christmas morning all that more magical to him when he wakes up and sees presents under the tree!

In my absense from the blog I posted tons of layouts to my gallery so I can't share them all here. I will leave you with this one though :)! I used Parker by Micheline Martin! I still can't believe I'm going to have THREE boys! It's amazing! Now if I can just pick a name *lol*!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Big news! Congratulations on you news! 3 boys will be great, heck two boys is fun, three MUST be better!
Glad to hear you are doing well! and LOVE the layout!

Sunday, December 2, 2007 at 8:19:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home