Friday, November 10, 2006

How will I ever choose?

I honestly don't know how I'm going to choose a name for our new kitty :)!! I've gotten so many great suggestions so far. So many of them seem just right! How many names a can cat have?

She has been such a pleasure. She is such a sweet little girlie! She's so loving and so good with Tristan. He's a little too interested in her. She keeps jumping up on the computer desk and laying on my mouse cord LOL. I've got a little mouser already! Hopefully that's all the mice she'll find in this house!

She has definitely made herself at home and declared herself queen of the house :)! I'll be glad to share that title with her ;)!

Wanna know how cluttered my kitchen table is right now? It's so cluttered, I had a LARGE box from eBay sitting on it and didn't see it *eek*! I guess it's time to clean off the table. I can't tell you how long I searched for the box this morning only to discover it right under my nose. I got some *new* fall duds for the boys. Well not really new, but new to them LOL! I pulled out some 3T jammies from the box and my eyes bulged out. Are my babies really that BIG?! Since the jammies fit, I guess they are really that big. Where has the time gone?

Interesting tidbit to share! Did you know Gabriel was born on the day that the War In Iraq started? Yep, he was! I remember laying in my hospital bed, all dazed from my c-section watching the "Shock and Awe" campaign and thinking it was amazing that my child was born during war time. Even more amazing, Gabriel is 3 1/2 and we are still over there.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think a kitty can have as many names as you want. When I was growing up, I had a temperamental Siamese mix named Rambo (would run into my bedroom door hard to open it) Buger (kittens beding what they are) Dude (he was a male)!

Saturday, November 11, 2006 at 1:32:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting about lil Gabriel. My oldest DS was born about a week before it. I remember laying & watching news coverage while recovering & nursing in those early days too! Hard to believe it's been so long!

Saturday, November 11, 2006 at 5:21:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home