Tuesday, November 07, 2006

still uploading!

I promise I'll get you previews of all my new solo kits as soon as they are all up in the stores! I'm still uploading to ES. In fact, I'm uploading as we speak! I should have the previews to you by tomorrow. Feel free to go peaking early though ;)!

In fact, to entice you too go and peak, here is a little bloggie coupon for my ACOT store! Good for $3.00 off any of my products at A Cherry On Top!

blogbuddies

One use per customer, this coupon will be good until November 21!

I have felt kind of crappy the last few days. My throat has been cough-y and scratchy today. Thank goodness for coffee. No strike that! Thank goodness for coffee creamer. I don't actually put enough coffee in my creamer to be a self-respecting coffee drinker *lol*. My poor throat has been soothed today by Chocolate Truffle coffee and Mint Chocolate Truffle Creamer. Sinfully delicious! I am always sad when the holidays are over becuase then all the delicious seasonal creamers vanish too :(. *wah*

Speaking of seasonal goodies! Has anyone seen mint chocolate m & m's out there? They are near impossible to find around here!! I want some BAD!

You may have noticed my list of CT's has grown!! Wow, has it ever! I am loving every second of it. I am simply on the best CT's. I'm so lucky to get to work with all the amazing products these designers release. I highly encourage you to give their work a try, if you never have. I know that is a lot of CT's but I love it. It takes some major organazational skills to keep track of everything. My high tech approach is post it notes LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home