Tuesday, November 07, 2006

BIG CHANGES!

Hello out there!

It's been a LOOOOOOONG time since my last post and MUCH has happened. You may have heard that Lena and I are no longer designing together. This is true! We have retired all of our collaborations together and are now designing independently of one another. I am keeping the company name, Bella Gypsy Designs.

Lena and I are sisters and we always will be. We just needed to go our seperate ways for now :). I will continue to sell at A Cherry on Top and Elemental Scraps. Look for Lena's designs coming soon to Elemental Scraps :).

Isn't it funny, that when you have all kinds of neat stuff to blog about, you never actually have time to blog. Then when you have lots of time to blog, you have nothing much to blog about. What a conundrum. Living in Ohio with Lena, we were always on the go for something. We were always doing something neat that would have been fun to share. However there was never enough time to actually blog!

Now that I'm back in Kentucky, moving with a slower pace of life, I actually have lots of time to sit down here and chatter away. Of course, nothing interesting to chatter about though LOL. Of course, I do have a bit of an update for you!!

I am so happy to say that I now have DSL!!! It's wonderful. Prior to moving to Ohio, I had a satellite internet connection. It was okay. It was better than dial up. Not exactly ideal for a designer, but WAY better than dial up. I had given up on my little dinky town ever getting DSL. Imagine my SHOCK when I came home and found out DSL is now available down here, woohoo!!

While I was waiting for my DSL to be connected, I designed lots of great new kits. I put 3 up at A Cherry On Top today, looking for the other two coming soon to Elemental Scraps. I'll post previews tomorrow sometime!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home