Friday, October 13, 2006

It's a boring Friday!

BUT....you *could* come to the Elemental Scraps "Meet the Designers Chat" this evening...we'll be there! They'll be giving out cool freebies!

It's homecoming here in good 'ol Tipp City and the weather is ideal...COLD! LOL okay it's not THAT cold, but it is nice. I think it's in the 50's? (I don't watch TV so I haven't seen the weather.) I made Nathan put on gloves this morning, that's for sure.

Gabriel had his final evaluation for preschool this morning. I think that in about a month, our little guy will be in school! It's surreal but should be wonderful for him! Just wait for the day the bus comes for the first time and we put his wheelchair on the lift...I know I'll be the one taking the pictures because Tabatha will be crying :( It's hard to send your kids to school for the first time.

THE TOOTH FAIRY HIT US AGAIN. :D Nathan lost another tooth, that's two in the last month! I'll post a pic soon, I promise!

I'm still nesting...pretty badly! And, I chaired the pep rally for the Parent Teacher Club so I just got back from the school. The high school football players are signing bookmarks for the elementary school at lunch today...I baked iced brownies...it was SO HARD not to eat them, but I did sneak a lick of the spoon when I was done :D Now I'm off to some appts...nothing AT ALL exciting here lately :)

We did finish a new kit, Cheerful...and it should be uploaded at Elemental Scraps momentarily. Check back tomorrow for a picture of it!

That's all from us for now, bloggers, more later! :D

~Lena

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Lena & Tab! Hope the c-section goes well! Ready to welcome Naomi already!

Friday, October 20, 2006 at 7:23:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home