Wednesday, October 04, 2006

CONTEST WINNERS!

It was SO hard to decide on three winners, I mean it! Even with our CT helping us, and polls set up, and two of us...we have really gone back and forth the last couple of days! I had my wonderful friend, Lynn Overend, coordinating the contest, that way I wouldn't see the submissions as they came in. This way I could just sit down, fresh, and look them all over for the first time, at the same time. Boy did they make me hungry!

Everyone who entered a submission will receive a .zip with all of the recipes and a gift!

Here's Lizzie's 1st place entry:


Lizzie will receive a $100 Shopping Spree to our ACOT store!

Here's Kim's 2nd place entry:


Kim will receive any kits we put out for the entire month of October, for free! (we have 4 already in the works...on an average month we put out 6-8) This includes all kits we put out at ACOT and all kits we put out at Elemental Scraps!

Here's LuAnn's 3rd place entry:

LuAnn will receive 3 of our kits for free!

In addition, all winners will receive ALL of the submissions printed and bound for the kitchen! I'm not 100% sure of the grand total, but it looks like it is close to 20!

Everyone will be being contacted personally in the next two days or so with your gift and .zip! Thank you SO MUCH for all of the great entries!

There is more news, bloggers, there is ALWAYS more news...but I think I'll quit with this for now...check back tomorrow (or even later tonight if I can get Blogger to cooperate) It's acting wonky for me and usually that's my cue to give it a break and try back later. I'm afraid it'll eat my post! ANYWAY check back tomorrow for more BIG updates!

~Lena

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations ladies! Fabulous entries, it must have b een really hard to choose, because I was in love with all of them!

Enjoy the prizes!!

Thursday, October 5, 2006 at 7:56:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Thank you SO much! I can't believe I won. Congratulations to the other winners, too.

Liz
(lizziej)

Thursday, October 5, 2006 at 9:30:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, was I surprised---my first ever entry in anything "digital" I have been a paper scrapper for years and have just started collecting digital designs and experimenting. Thank you for choosing my entry. It was a definate confidence booster. Can't wait to see all the other recipes and creative ideas.

Thank you again1
Kim Griest

Thursday, October 5, 2006 at 1:05:00 PM EDT  
Blogger LuAnn said...

I'm so excited! I can't wait to see all of the recipe cards together! what a great challenge and I was excited to enter to get coordinating recipe cards!

Thursday, October 5, 2006 at 8:24:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home