Tuesday, August 08, 2006

It's not fair!!!

Hi, bloggers! I am going through major designing withdrawal as "real life" has majorly gotten in the way of my creative niche!!! I cannot wait until tomorrow when I believe Tabatha and I will be releasing a girls Back to School kit. The poor kit has had like 4 different names and at this point I think even we are confused as to what to call it!

What's not fair, you ask? I'm writing this post from school, where I will be from 9 am this morning until 11 pm tonight. ACK! After classes this afternoon I have to hit the library to write a paper...thanks Professor Reed....and tonight I have to sit through the first half of the Organizational Leadership Program's senior dissertations. The second half is next Tuesday night, when I'll be doing mine...it's on Change Managment...how incredibly appropriate with all the change going on in my life right now! So think of me when you are doing whatever you are doing today... I'll be grumpily sitting here at Wright State University, thinking to myself "only 9 more days, only 9 more days, only 9 more days." It's my mantra right now!

Tabatha, sweetie, if you are reading this--Ha! I finally blogged! Betcha didn't expect me to do it from here! ;) Don't let the boys destroy the house--when I get home I'm taking a hot bath and drinking coffee with creme brulee creamer...(hint hint) (*cough* have some made *cough*)

For all of you who have expressed your well-wishes over my situation, thank you so very much. It means a lot...and I hope to blog more about it soon, but I'm surviving. The shock that I've been through in the last month is just tremendous, and I'm doing my best for sweet little Naomi to continue eating and sleeping on a normal schedule--it's just proving to be a mighty task as I get through this life-changing event. The support and love from my family, friends, churchmembers, and even strangers has been overwhelmingly wonderful. Thanks again. (Especially you, Elizabeth Jones, you almost made me cry yesterday!)

Later, bloggers...I'm off to Geology Lab!

~Lena

1 Comments:

Blogger Tabatha said...

((HUGS))

I can't believe you blogged from there LOL! I wasn't supposed to let the boys destroy the house? Umm...take your time coming home...LOL! I'm just kidding, they have only half destroyed it so you can come home whenever you want! We sure have missed you today!

Tuesday, August 8, 2006 at 4:05:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home