Sunday, July 23, 2006

So glad to be online again!

Whew! My internet has been totally messed up all day. I was going through such major withdrawal! I'm so glad it's all fixed now, I didn't know how much more I could handle. I actually managed to get some cleaning done this morning, can you believe it. It's amazing what can be accomplished with no internet!

Is it wrong to eat icing for dinner? Probably, huh? I guess I had better get off my tush and make something before it gets any later. I wish someone could send me some energy for that task.

BIG NEWS! I'm going up to visit Lena for a little while! I'll be leaving tomorrow morning and spending a week or two with her. I'm very much looking forward to some time with my sister!

Well I abandoned this post a few hours ago and now I'm finally back to it, to finish up. I did scrap one page today. I'm so in love with the song Stars and Boulevards by Augustana. Check it out at http://www.augustanamusic.com! This LO is based on those song lyrics. I used Shabby Princess' Olivia Collection. Font is CK Roxi.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

covet...covet....covet....I so WANT Shabby P's newest, it looks to DIE for! And I totally understand the whole "no internet" thing. I went without for about 3 weeks, and I pretty much died.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 at 12:11:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home