Saturday, July 22, 2006

Scrapping Away!

Naps are glorious! My boys are napping right now and I'm in heaven! I love quiet moments in the house, they are so soothing to the soul.

Have you all taken advantage of our sale yet? You definitely should, not sure how long it will run yet! K, enough product plugging!

I'm really enjoying Mad Girls in Love by Michael Lee West. It's slightly quirky and funny. You can practically here the southern drawl when you are reading her book. I wish I had more time to read, being a single mom cuts down on time for a lot of things. It's all worth it though ;)!

I'm thinking about taking another hot bath while the boys are asleep, they are so relaxing. And yes, it is boiling hot here too, but I keep it like a meat locker in my house, so I'm gleefully oblivious to the summer heat outside LOL!

Now, curious why I couldn't show my other two LOs yesterday? I couldn't share becuase I did them for my new creative team!!! I'm a new addition to Saskia Bokker's team :)! I just love her bold, vibrant use of colors and the nice clean shapes on her papers and elements. My first LO is with her Danny Kit...


My second Lo is wither her kit, Riley...


Aren't they awesome kits! You can check out more of Saskia's stuff at Addicted to Digital, Polka Dot Potato and Digiscraps.de!

I also have been scrapping away this morning. Also for CT work ;)! I had the great pleasure of using Paula Duncan's new Lavender Thistle kit!


And my new favorite LO, right now is using Lauren Reid's Kinda Krafty {Starlight} coming soon to digiscrappin.biz!

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

tabby,
that last layout of gabriel is so precious! i love that smile!

Monday, July 24, 2006 at 9:21:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home