Friday, July 21, 2006

Walk, Run, Swim!

Everybody go and take advantage of our celebratory sale!! Okay, advertising over -- for now mwahhahhha!

Is it too early for Christmas carols? Probably, huh? I find myself listening to What Child Is This, right at this moment! I'm not crazy, I just put my song list on shuffle and play all, so this just happened to be on my list. Of course, a saner person, might skip the song but not me. I heart Christmas. Get back to me around October, then I break out the carols for real!

Ah, now the song has changed to Ms. Jackson, a little more seasonally appropriate. Today has been a really quite day in the Reed household. I've scrapped a bunch! I've done 4 LOs just today. I can only show you two of them today though, the others will have to wait at least until tomorrow -- you'll see why then :)!

I caught the boys napping earlier today and decided to take the moment to have a nice boiling hot bath - the only way I like them. Lily was so funny, she tried to jump into the bath with me. Of course when she realized that meant she would get wet, she skedaddled her tail out of there. Silly puppy!

Okay, I've tried my hand at sketching today and I'm pleased with the results :)! Here is my first LO done from my own sketch!! I used Paula Duncan's Daisy Chain Classic. Stitching by Shabby Princess. Fonts are CK Funky and Send Flowers.

Okay, my second LO from my second sketch! I used Traci Reed's Elemental Emotions. Font is 2Peas Hot Chocolate.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

Hey...those are awesome sketches! Like the LOs!

AND....is it not boiling hot in your end of the world? I can't even think about taking a hot shower, let alone a LUKEwarm one. LOL. Have a good day/night!

Saturday, July 22, 2006 at 1:13:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home