Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Where it all started!

Yay, I safely made it up to see my sister yesterday! It's so nice to be back here where it all started. Lena and I formed Bella Gypsy Designs when I lived with her here for a few months earlier this year.

We thankfully had an uneventful trip up here. I never realized it would be scary to drive through Cincinnati for the first time by myself, it really was though! I gasped when I turned the curve and saw the whole city right in front of me. It's very unnerving!

Did you see the new video code I added! That's the song I've been raving about, Stars and Boulevards by Augustana. Isnt' it awesome. I'm so proud of myself for figuring out how to do it. Yes, she can be taught! Well, nothing else is happening this morning in Bella Gypsy Land, as Lena is gone to class right now. But we'll keep you updated if we do anything fun ;)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home