Sunday, July 30, 2006

A couple days, a long blog post!

Well, where do I even start! Friday, we were all going out to run some errands and to Wal-Mart. We weren't even TWO miles from home when our front passenger side tire blew out bad! Lena called her ex-husband and he came to help us. Of course, that couldn't go smoothly, we were out there struggling to get it changed for almost two hours.

Then we went to Wal-Mart and they didn't want to completely honor Lena's tire protection warranty. So they had to call a manager and haggle about it. I was very proud of Lena, she stuck to her guns and eventually they agreed to do what they were supposed to do. Lena even ended with the next most expensive tire as a replacement.

Well, if you are wondering why Lena called her ex-husband, instead of David, her current husband. It is becuase he got stupid and cheated on her with a teenager. So she kicked his butt to the curb. Good for you, Lena! She has some awesome layouts to share soon!

I got up Saturday morning and had a wonderful, yummy breakfast of CANDY! Man, I love being a grown up. I know I certainly wouldn't have had the opportunity to eat a bunch of candy for breakfast as a kid. Of course, unfortunately, I have the thighs to prove it. If only we could have the best of both worlds!! Lena and I vegged out last night and watched Notting Hill. We also had breakfast for dinner. We made biscuits, gravy and eggs last night! How's that, candy for breakfast and breakfast for dinner LOL!

Today has been a nice slow day so far too. We got up and took the kids to church this morning. There was a play put on by the kids who attended summer camp, so it was fun for Nathan too watch. My little guys went to the rooms for their age group. Tristan was so excited to be in playing with other kids, he didn't even say goodbye to me!

We've spent the afternoon, with me taking care of business stuff and Lena studying for her science test. I told Lena I was getting excited to start designing when she was done with her studying and she asked me if I could get excited about designer dinner *lolol*! Well, I guess I had better get to that dinner designing!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

I love, love, LOVE breakfast for dinner. In fact, you inspired me to make some eggs for a "midnight" snack. YUM.

Tell Lena that my heart is heavy for her situation, but I'm sooo happy she took care of the situation immediately.

And...the blog is looking purty!

Sunday, July 30, 2006 at 11:55:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home